Discussion Starter #3
dunno from standing start bro
I was on a curve then a long ass straight
hit 93 about halfway down the straight

P

·
0 Posts
Sweet
I cant afford to risk getting a ticket cuz my Mom will make me pay my insurance if I get a ticket

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
beauty of being in a small town
backroads have no cops

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that same straight is where we used to drag race here

·
former title junky mod
6,493 Posts
I got mine up to 94 on the highway. The speed is 75 and everyone goes 85, so its not real easy to get a ticket. It took me at least a mile to get up that high

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey i had a question.... I just signed up today but anyhow when i hit about 93-98 my abs light pops on. Does anyone else have that problem? Also should i do performance or show custimization first?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I PASSED 130 IN MINE, WASNT AT REDLINE YET BUT WAS COMIN UP ON A BURBAN SO I HAD TO SLOW DOWN. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THAT STUPID ASS SPEED LIMITER FOR FREE JUST EMAIL ME AND ILL LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET!

·
YOU'RE FIRED!
130 Posts
Well damn, I have a 2.2 99, and I can get it to the limit in under a mile. I have a K&N intake and a cat back with 2 3/4" pipe with a flowmaster. I have 17s with 45 series rubbers, so my speedometer says I am going about 97. I guess Im about 5 mph off. Does anyone know how to correct this? Is it programmable

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
i got up to 87 in my 4 banger (no tach), it was on a back road behind my house, but whenever i say there isn't cops i see one so i have to be picky, i know i could go more

·
Registered
41 Posts
my speedo is 10% faster than what im actually going. when it says im doing 94 im actually only going like 84.6 and man does that suck!

·
Half Deaf at 140dB
108 Posts
Man, i feel like i got a lead foot, cause i hit my limiter almost once every 2 or 3 days..... lots of straight road, few cops and late night trips. :evilg:

Going downhill, i hit my limiter startinf at 60mph in about a quarter mile. 4th gear till 80-85 and 5th maxed till she quits.

·
s-10 white rabite
246 Posts
i know what you mean most of the time i am just on the freeway and the next thing i know my truck starts do die but no it is just the limter and pisses me off every time i hit it

·
Registered
3 Posts
94 mph

i hit 94 in a 1/4 mile in 4th. how do i get rid of speed limiter?confused
matt

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
A994U2NV said:
I PASSED 130 IN MINE, WASNT AT REDLINE YET BUT WAS COMIN UP ON A BURBAN SO I HAD TO SLOW DOWN. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THAT STUPID ASS SPEED LIMITER FOR FREE JUST EMAIL ME AND ILL LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET!
130 huh? Did you take the pin out to allow the needle to go past 100?.......must be some little potent 4 banger there..or a 4.3 w aftermarket ECM. I cruise Ocean Parkway to work at a steady 90 every midnight shift....one stretch is 4 miles long dead arrow straight...:lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts