S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well here is my friends truck that i have been helping him on and learning for when i get my own truck. Right now he is in school for auto body so he pulled the truck in for the winter to shave it and fix dents.

Right now its got shaved door handles, tailgate handle, tail lights, body line third brake light, roll pan, and bed stake holes (like for a camper).

It is going real good, his teacher let him bring it in to school now for a project to work on and things are going really fast. It should be painted in a few weeks. Also, for the tail lights hes putting some 66 mustang ones in the tailgate. It's lowered 5/6, planning for bags next winter.

these pics are from about a month ago so more is done by now.

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here what th tail lights look like. They should look good on the truck.

·
Goin' Nowhere Fast
3,340 Posts
looks good! post pics when the t-lights are in :)

·
murse
13,200 Posts
a few dents??? lol j/k man. goooood start bro. good luck the rest of the way!

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He just brought it home yesterday. Paintjob is awesome! He mixed the color himself but its like House of Kolor lime time green.

The tailgate is not done yet but coming really close, the lights are going to be frenched in and all that is left is grinding down the welds and wiring and body filler. here are the pics! Sorry they are large!
he has 18's that he took off for the bodywork, they are Panther Juice 5. Check out my CRX in the background. :rolleyes:

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
idk why he didnt yet, but it is getting done when he paints the tailgate. he brought a lot of paint home for the tailgate, jams and bed.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
thats pretty fockin slick!

·
under construction
2,936 Posts
okay, i dont see anything but red x's....would someone post a few of them up.?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Wow that shaved body line is cool.

My truck is in a garage next to a friends bagged ranger that body style. See sig.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts