S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so i have had random posts in a couple different sections, but i decided its finally time to get serious. here are a few pics of the truck as of right now. sorry i dont have photobucket as of right now.
plans(for now):
-3 in. drop coils and shocks
-shave the handles and antenna
-hushmat and carpet the interior
-new stereo

any suggestions would be nice. the ride sux cuz the front has cut springs(genious previous owner), but does have lowered control arms. if i go 3in drop coils and shocks, would that put me around where i am now, not sure how that works.

i am mostly lookin for smaller things to do right now, not lots of money. thanks for the help

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya they came with the truck when i got. have only seen one other truck with em. once my check comes in i am gettin a door popper kit from suicide doors hopefully

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
hell yeah some really old school eagles! :haha: I had a set of those like10 years ago.. :D

ohh and can i have the old truck in the background? Please?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so sorry no progess was campin this week. i pulled all the floorin and crap out along with the bench. wont have pics till tomorrow. but plannin on puttin some rust preventer or somethin down first, then hushmat, and then carpet.

Was curious what u guys recomended for both(hushmat and rust stuff). ya i am plannin on paint, that is more down the road tho. after this the fender and front setup is next in line. am getttin married soon and expecting in january. so if i go with 3 in coils and shocks will that gimme a 3in drop? or do they compress more?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts