S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so i got a set of Sumitomo 225 35Z R18 tires from sears and they was $900 bux.... are these some really good tires? I never heard of them before, just wanted to know what you guys thought.... btw my mom ordered them i told her to get that size cheapest name lol guy said these was good??

·
Keep on Truckin'
295 Posts
damn seems a little steep. i think i got 2 nittos in 20s for like 400. im not real sure tho.

·
no hackjobs here
370 Posts
should have gone to www.onlintires.com they have 225 40 18 for 88 each thats a hell of a lot cheaper and sears will rip you off next time try getting them from walmart sounds funny but they speical order anything and its cheaper then just about anywhere on the net too they can get them in a few days buddy of mine got his 20s good years for 150 cheaper then anywhere else and they mounted them for 10 bucks each

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn guy at my local wal-mart said all they get is 17's.... oh well momma got me em cause i got 2 blow outs and felt sorry..... on a sears card too so ya know....

·
no hackjobs here
370 Posts
lowridinkid said:
damn guy at my local wal-mart said all they get is 17's.... oh well momma got me em cause i got 2 blow outs and felt sorry..... on a sears card too so ya know....
hey cant beat it when mom gets um for ya i wish my ma would get me some new tires

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea i luv my momma... i buy everything for it myself and after baggin front i had $ for 1 tire then had another blowout and she said i need something like tires and got em woo hoo...... they was like $845 i just looked at sales reciept

·
32,797 Posts
lowridinkid said:
Ok so i got a set of Sumitomo 225 35Z R18 tires from sears and they was $900 bux.... are these some really good tires? I never heard of them before, just wanted to know what you guys thought.... btw my mom ordered them i told her to get that size cheapest name lol guy said these was good??
She got taken.
Sorta common deal in stores like Sears or Discount Tire, they like customers who don't know much about pricing tires, no offense to your mom.

On the good side:
Sears does have a price-matching garrenty(sp?), if you can find the same tires at a lower price, they'll refund 110% of the difference. Look on the back of the receipt/work order and read all that "fine print" about how to go about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts