S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i havent taken them apart to look yet but can i swap the lower control arms and spindles out from an 02 4x4 blazer to my 90 4x4 blazer? im lookin to upgrade to the massive swaybar the newer blazer uses as well as the dual piston front calipers.

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
I know you can fit the newer caliper (spindle assembly) on to the older control arm, but I don't know if the whole control arm fits

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
poconojoe said:
I know you can fit the newer caliper (spindle assembly) on to the older control arm, but I don't know if the whole control arm fits
awesome, can you tell me if i can center the rear axle? it sits about 3/8" to the drivers side and i need it centered so i can do a bolt in notch in the frame for more suspension travel and so i can run the rear swaybar and it be effective

edit~the rear tires are almost 10" wide so it will hit the fender lip with the extra travel, ive already rolled the lip but i need it centered up

editx2 :haha: ~ im doin rear disc conversion too

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
I think it should be centered.try unbolting the ubolts pushing it over and tightening the bolts back down, if that doesn't work, try either shimming the spring over or redrilling the holes in the spring pad to one side.

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how would i go about shimming the spring over

1 - 5 of 5 Posts