S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
you look at Summitracing.com for your lift kit? the have free shipping on orders over 100bux, and they send stuff out fast too. otherwise, try Jeds, or JCWhitney

·
Fleetwood Truckers So. Cal.
306 Posts
I take it you have a 4WD S10, I would check out, www.bds-suspension.com and www.superlift.com and www.trailmastersuspension.com
Check any of these site out. These are really good kits for 4WD S10s.

I have experience AIM products when my truck was lowered and when it was lifted. When it was lowered the products I got were perfectly fine. But when I lifted the truck the coils tend to sag. So for lifting the truck go with some other products.

·
******* Off-Road
1,047 Posts
LOWRDS10, I was looking at your pics, and in some it looks level. Then near the bottom is says new coils and looks nose high? What all did you have when it was level? Thanks. Btw, I was to run 31x12.50s on a 2wd 1st gen thats got 30x9.50s on stock suspension. I will be getting 15x10 AR Tailgunners because in the future I would like to go higher and run 33s. Would I be able to run the 31x12.50s with a 3" body lift and Bushwacker cut out fender flares? Thanks

·
Fleetwood Truckers So. Cal.
306 Posts
the difference in those pictures are, the ones that look level I had 3.5" Chassis Tech Coils for a 4cyl in there and I didn't like it. The ones with a new coil are 4" Fabtech coils. Hope this helps

·
******* Off-Road
1,047 Posts
Do you think its possible to fit those tires and wheels, with just the cut out flares? Or would I need to get the AIM coils? and AAL for the rear? I prefer the ass up look, so it will be level while hauling/towing.

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey buddy you can fit 32x11.50 on your truck with 3inch body and bushwackers

·
******* Off-Road
1,047 Posts
Ohh ok. Well how about 31s with just the flares? That possible? If I have to, coil spacers and a AAL. Don't want a body lift till after a real suspension lift, to run 33s-34s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts