S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new on here and this is my truck i just got from my dad:) Eventually ill have it looking good.

·
2 LAYLO
848 Posts
Seems to be pretty solid truck. good start on a truck project

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
well i dono i wanted to do a 5/6 but im not shure i might do a 4/5 or a 3/4. If i do the 3/4 I will get 20s and new tires. I think im going to use all beltech. I am getting a roll pan and new front bumper. Im going to get bucket seats also and some more interior stuff amd bed liner and a tonneau cover i dono im new at this and im kinda young i gotta wait to get a better job since im only 15 but i have a good amount of money saved up for alot of parts.

·
2 LAYLO
848 Posts
good choice on parts, man im only 18 years young and building my truck and started saving money when i was 14 for stuff like this. keep at it and you will be on your way.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am getting a 60/40 seat used but in great condition for 22 dollers tom. and i hope to get pics right after i figure out how to get them in instead of my bench seat.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey today i got 2 bucket seats at the junk yard and put one in, and ill put the other on in on monday. here are some pics
BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
thats one clean 1st gen...where in pa you from?

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
Carlisle all truck nationals....i have a 93 grill forsale its black...the one corner is cracked a bit

·
under construction
2,936 Posts
good lookin project, yeah i started saving for parts and shit when i was 14, but the money wasn't for a mini at the time, it was for a 87 monte carlo ss..........but now it's for my truck.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
nice man. enjoy rippin it apart. u gonna bag it?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts