S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ... i am getting my 89 s-10 painted n all kinds of stuff .... the next thing i wanna do is do a 2/3 drop or 3/3 or 4/3 .... if so i wanna do it right with the coils - shocks - blocks .... has anyone ever did this and if not how much would it cost at like a shop to get done .... and i was reading soemewhere would i would hafta get angled blocks soo the pistons would b straight ? or soemthin crazy i fugred this would be the place to ask ... thanxs everyone .... hopefully i'll buy a digi n get some b4 n afta pics for yall ..... thanxs !

·
Just a member
6,626 Posts
Moved to trad suspension. You will get more help for your question here. Just let us know the drop you want and we can help you with the best setup. FYI the need for angled blocks is to control your pinion angle. It is the angle of the rear end pumpkin in relation to the driveshaft. If your angle is off too much it can cause vibration and wear out your u-joints, seals and stuff.

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
roddawg said:
ok ... i am getting my 89 s-10 painted n all kinds of stuff .... the next thing i wanna do is do a 2/3 drop or 3/3 or 4/3 .... if so i wanna do it right with the coils - shocks - blocks .... has anyone ever did this and if not how much would it cost at like a shop to get done .... and i was reading soemewhere would i would hafta get angled blocks soo the pistons would b straight ? or soemthin crazy i fugred this would be the place to ask ... thanxs everyone .... hopefully i'll buy a digi n get some b4 n afta pics for yall ..... thanxs !
Please do a search on this forum. You aren't the first to drop an s-10.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts