S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are you talkin about the old school clears or the euro,s . cuz i hate the euros . i found a pair of the old school clears but the inside of the are diamond shaped looks funny. if you find them before me thats cool but **** it ill shave them off looks better

·
Registered
537 Posts
the ones on the site i posted that are "euro clear" are just some APC altezza crap...i searched for the part number on google and thats what came up....
SHOW....do u have a pic of the old school clears u found ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got to find the site for you again because i never got a chance to add it to my favorites cuz my computer is slow and it got froze. ill find it and post it for you man

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you can try this site called lightlens.com not the same site i found them on before but you can try it out. cuz you got the choice of the aztec clear taillights and then it has clear taillight for a s10 but they should work for both im guessin on a blaze and s

·
Old Guy - Old Blazer
26 Posts
pedross396 said:
last time i checked blazer and pickup tails are exactly the same guys, not tough to find.
Ah,sorry,but pickup and Blazer tails are NOT exactly the same. They have different mounting arrangements and cannot be interchanged. Put the two next to each other and you'll see. From the outside,they do APPEAR the same.

Dr Blazer

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dr Blazer said:
Ah,sorry,but pickup and Blazer tails are NOT exactly the same. They have different mounting arrangements and cannot be interchanged. Put the two next to each other and you'll see. From the outside,they do APPEAR the same.

Dr Blazer
they say you just have to drill two holes in the light to mount them on the blazer.

v8blaze, they arent really illegal if you install LED brake bulbs that dont fade, and orange signal lights so that they are still colored when activated. if you do this, then most cops wont say anything about them not being DOT stamped.

·
Old Guy - Old Blazer
26 Posts
<<<they say you just have to drill two holes in the light to mount
<<<them on the blazer.

There is some plastic surgery that needs to be done too. I have a friend who's been through all this already.

Dr.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
i heard you can just put them in the oven for use a heat gun or maybe thats head lights

1 - 16 of 16 Posts