S-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading this site for days! Alot of great info. I am getting ready to bag and body drop a 87 blazer. I plan on making it sit on the rockers with 20's. My main question is should I Bag it first or body drop it first, or does it matter? Its a project so no need to drive it. I would like to do the body drop (traditional) first. Anyone see any problems with that? Also any big problems with 20's all the way around? Besides the normal no air cond ect.. I see that tire/ wheel chart.. But can anyone else chime in on the size 20's that I can do all this with including back spacing? I can cut the lip off the top of the fenders.. I just don't wanna go buy the wrong size and they won't tuck at all. Blazer is not painted so if it needs to be cut I will cut lol.. Any advise or help soul be great!! Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have been reading this site for days! Alot of great info. I am getting ready to bag and body drop a 87 blazer. I plan on making it sit on the rockers with 20's. My main question is should I Bag it first or body drop it first, or does it matter? Its a project so no need to drive it. I would like to do the body drop (traditional) first. Anyone see any problems with that? Also any big problems with 20's all the way around? Besides the normal no air cond ect.. I see that tire/ wheel chart.. But can anyone else chime in on the size 20's that I can do all this with including back spacing? I can cut the lip off the top of the fenders.. I just don't wanna go buy the wrong size and they won't tuck at all. Blazer is not painted so if it needs to be cut I will cut lol.. Any advise or help soul be great!! Thanks
My friend in high school 6 years ago body dropped then bagged his 87 he had 20's on it with hardly any problems. If I recall he had to do a little cutting but he still had the chrome trim around it. The biggest I'm going to put on mine are 18's I've never been a big rim fan though but they do look good tucked.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts