S-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two days ago I bought an '84 S10 Blazer (2.8L) as a project vehicle. When I bought the vehicle, I was told that it needed the fuel filter replaced, so I replaced that and the air filter yesterday. After doing that, it was driving like a dream. However, last night I pulled into a parking lot and the engine died. I stopped and turned the key and it started up fine. Then, shortly thereafter, we went through a small bump while making a turn (it was just a gutter that went across the street) and the engine died again. This time, though, it wouldn't start back up. It would sound like it was going to start, then run for ~1 second and die again. I popped the hood and pulled the throttle, listening for the hissing of the fuel, but I heard nothing. We pushed it to a nearby friend's house and let it sit there overnight, but when I came back to it, it still wouldn't start. Now it won't even sound like it is going to start. The starter and other power accessories work, and it's got a good charge in the battery.

Does anybody know how this might be fixed? I need to get it running ASAP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone could provide me with a diagram (or a few) of all of the fuel lines on the vehicle, it would be greatly appreciated. I've been looking around, but I've had no luck. I get the feeling that something came loose somewhere along the lines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts