S-10 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
5 speed 4 door blazer
1,216 Posts
Wassup guys, I haven't been on the site for quite a while hope y'all and your families are doing good during these crazy times we're living with this COVID stuff SMH. Yes I've searched all over the forum for what I'm about to ask I also dug up a few old threads on some other 4 door blazer searching stuff and got warned for bringing up the past lol and all the old threads got closed. 👋
Ok guys so I'm looking to install some front air over shocks on my 1999 S10 Blazer and found these SlamAir I think model 82603 front air over shocks and was wondering if anyone has tried them on their S10. Did it work for you? They're price is pretty competitive compared to ART Shockwaves. This is the only piece of the puzzle I think is missing to complete my air suspension maybe you guys have more that you'd add..
I already have:
HornBlasters 1/2" trains horn, 5 gallon tank with 8 1/2" ports, dual VAIR 444C black compressors, one 1/2" check valve, 165/200PSI compressor on/off switch, 1/2" air dryer, 8 1/2" air vales, 9 switch controller, 20' of 9 wire harness, Firestone 9000 sleeves for the rear, 50' of 1/2" airline & a bag full of a bunch of various size air fittings.
I've attached a few pics for reference of the air over shock mentioned.
Auto part Suspension part Wheel
Auto part Suspension part Wheel
Auto part Suspension part Bicycle hub Bicycle part Automotive engine part
Text Font Line art

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts