S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
For valves period, talk to Larry. Don't bother with eBay for shit like that. Larry will hook you up whether it be manifolds, diaphragms, whatever.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Thanks cab. The one thing that would keep me from buying those valves ( besides the fact the look like something from aim ) is that I didn't see a brand name. I sell brand name parts, and I am always quick to put the name right out front.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
:stupid:

That is always the first thing I look for in buying bag parts... who's makin it, and who's it comin from. Your truck, and if you wanna get technical, your life is on the line with the stuff you put on your suspension, so its not good to jump for the cheapest deal you can find, unless you know the parts are reputable.

I'd say, contact the seller and find out who they are made by. My first guess would be AIM, because of how cheap they are. But I'm not certain.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Manifold valves are definately not shitty though... several companies make nice manifold setups. A buddy of mine had AIM manifold valves and they were actually decent.. werent slow, werent hop-fast though. They held up til he bought his 1/2" diaphragms..

·
illusivedreams.org
3,878 Posts
85 Duece Nickel said:
Hey Scrapin Frame....wuz that a good manifold...have any problems with it or anything????
Uhh, well, I really couldnt tell you. I havent hooked it up yet...(dont have my bags yet either). Im picking my bag setup up on Weds of this coming week from Jason....so, I should know in about two weeks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aiite sweet Scrapin Frame....goodluck with that.....can you PM me and let me know how u like them once u get it all set up??? Thanks a lot!!!!

·
illusivedreams.org
3,878 Posts
85 Duece Nickel said:
Aiite sweet Scrapin Frame....goodluck with that.....can you PM me and let me know how u like them once u get it all set up??? Thanks a lot!!!!
Yeah man, I can do that!

·
Resident *******
11,267 Posts
he said it would last a month......i'm sure he'll give u the wholesale price if u call him. Jason's a great guy to do business with. i got my whole setup from him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts