S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damnit. I blew a bag today I guess when I dropped it down at school. I went to air up after school got out and all I hear is a massive amount of air coming out from behind then passenger wheel. I said a few choice words and then decided that I had to leave my baby sitting all out in the cold and not in my garage like usual... :(

Moral of the story: Well... there really isn't one. BUT, I am gonna hack the shit outta my spring pocket some more. :sawzall:

I called up the good 'ol boys at SD.com and got me a 255c bag coming overnight and will be here tomorrow afternoon. :rock:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey man i tried to warn ya. You might wanna check the other side too cuz its prob about there if that one just went, I went on ahead and replaced both of mine cuz the other side was almost there too. Do like i did and think of it as a lesson learned. Lata, Brad

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

good thing that didn't happen when driving down the road!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah... it sucks but my new bag should be here in a few hours. I gotta drag it over to Matt's house which isn't too far from school, but I figure what the hell, I drag it when my bags ARE working! :rock:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, SD is the shit! My new bag was here at or before 2:00 then I went to Matt's, ripped my front end apart while he was at work, and now I'm gonna head back over there around 8:30 to put it all back together.

Brad, I checked the other side out, and it appears to not have rubbed at all. :confused: Who knows... maybe I had the bag offset on the cup or something?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts