S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about a year ago I took my truck off the road since the frame was messed up from draggin since I planned on body droping it. well came into some money problem's and never was able to start on it, but now it's time to get started. I plan on taking alotta pic's along the way. my goal is to drive it to slamfest which is in october. today I gutted the interior and took off some of the front end, tomorrow planing on pullin the bed rest of the front and and all the wireing.
my camera batteries died on me so I'll get some pic's first thing tomorrow morning but I'll post some pics from before.

I think I'm going to reuse the back half untill I swap rear end's then I'd like to do a tube back half

frame drug.

it's suposed to go straight back

the trip that lead to that

what it does best

·
2 LAYLO
848 Posts
That frame is just wow lol

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I loved doored 1st gen's but one thing that would make them look better IMO is laying bumper and 7" is about what it takes. as far as head room I don't think I'm going to loose much at all if any with the way I'm going about it. as far as engine clerance, I'm plannin on puttin a blown engine in it down the road so I'm not to concerend about that since their would be a blower sticking out no matter what.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did some work today, most of it was cleanin out the garage and moving shit around to make some space to put the truck in and work around it a bit.

everything's about ready for the cab to come off and gotta drain the radiator and pull the core suport off and then I can start layin the front end out on the stock spindle's.

here's some pics.

cop's kept givin me a hard time about the sticker plus my mom would bitch everytime she seen it so I changed it a little.

not the biggest place to work in but it's free and keep's it outta the rain.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts