1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
heh does it have peace signs and flowers on it too? :D

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
damn that looks good! whatchya got between the fenders?

·
Da SlOwEsT MeMbEr :(
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea it does... its almost exactly the same but i think mine has more chrome (stock), bigger block in 67, and the lights i beleive are different. I forget really, my dad told me one time the major difference. All i know is my car is the last of the shoebox years,

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
hey brandon make sure u get a nice photo of that bright pink firewall

·
32,797 Posts
clean n low said:
dood 96 blazer is that your nova? thats fu ckin clean man. mad props to whom ever did put that together.
No.
I wish it was. I was at the Super Chevy website looking at the gallery of cars at the same time I was reading this thread about
a Nova and that Nova was in the gallery, so I linked the pic.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i'll bring one friday if u canc hill brandon. I gotta take new pics of my truck.

·
Da SlOwEsT MeMbEr :(
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yo blk, nova goes to body shop in 2 months to get fully primored and some other ****. Gotta get the whole underneath sanded and painted along with adding my new Ford 9 inch that my dad ordered for it :) 4:56 gears man.. going huge. Dad saw these new traction bars to in National Dragster, and god damn they look good. 400 a piece though, kinda steep but i gotta take my dads advise and buy em. i can already see my 1200 check being wasted lol ttyl dude

Brandon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts