S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive searched all over to find a detailed write up about how to adjust the 6 link rear end. i think i might be crabbing a little bit and my forward links that connect to the gas tank cross member looks like they are not in there properly.. anybody have a great write up explaining how to properly adjust the rear end from beginning to end?

·
Miss you bella!
2,094 Posts
Just measure the tires front to back on both sides and adjust the front lower bars to make the sides even. Post pics of the uppers, do you mean they don't look adjusted right, our that they just look funny. I had to have mine exchanged but I think they fixed the problem that caused mine.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
To adjust/measure your wheelbase you can pull your measurement on the front from the grease fitting in the lower control arm in the rear you will go to the center point on the axle. Simply adjust at the lower link bars to the factory length at your ride height. You will then measure and adjust the upper bars to correct your pinion angle as needed. If you have any other questions just let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts