S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running a 5/6 drop with a Belltech sway bar on the rear? Just wondered if if would work with 3" drop leaves and 3" blocks. Pics would be great. Thanks, lolife99.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i drive now with hozchkis swaybars on a 4/5 drop and it works!
on my old truck i had belltech swaybars! you must shorten the endlinks!

sorry about my english i'm from germany!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone running a 5/6 drop with a Belltech sway bar on the rear? Just wondered if if would work with 3" drop leaves and 3" blocks. Pics would be great. Thanks, lolife99.

curious as to what your wheel and tire specs are. I’ve been hunting for hours to find out who you were so I could message you about the rallies you have on your red dime. Saw the picture on google and it’s the exact wheel and tires setup I’m wanting to run. I need your specs! Lol, thanks.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
27,098 Posts
curious as to what your wheel and tire specs are. I’ve been hunting for hours to find out who you were so I could message you about the rallies you have on your red dime. Saw the picture on google and it’s the exact wheel and tires setup I’m wanting to run. I need your specs! Lol, thanks.
So send him a pm. I doubt he'll answer since this thread is 1t5 years old...let the dead Rest In Peace.
Closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.