S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be purchasing a 1995 s10 soon and was wondering howmuch prices are for various drops. Say can i do a 2/3 and then build on that by going to a 6/6 or whatevr, How much does it cost to do the 2/3 3/4 6/6 drops is my question? Also, im going to be purchasing my wheels right away too, Will 17" chrome rims look good on this truck(its silver) or would they be too small? Thanks Guys

·
weatherman
2,159 Posts
i have a 96 s-10 with 17" arelli chrome rims and they look pretty good. my truck is a light blue though. as for drop prices...there are a few place you can look. i went with godfather customs. they gave me a good deal on a belltech 5/6. charged me 398.60 shipped...but that was because the djm parts were on backorder and he didn't tell me that the day before when i called. look in this month's truckin on like page 134 or somewhere close. they have some good sales on kits of all size drops.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
17's will look fine...the more you drop it the better they will look....if you got 2" drop spindles and 3" drop leaf springs you can always put springs and blocks on later to drop it farther...you can search around www.summitracing.com and www.jegs.com they sell belltech stuff i dunno how good they're pricing is tho...

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I bought 2" Belltech drop spindles from Summit for roughly $150, used Ground Force monoleafs (dearched) for $130, & lowering blocks $30. I think coil springs run around $50 (I used bags). You can start out however low you want & change it later easily if you're the one doing the work.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
dude if u wanted to be real cheap with a mild drop to make do until u get money, u could chop 2" out of ur coils (u will not have noticeable negative camber) and get like 3" blocks from auto zone to make do until u get money

1 - 8 of 8 Posts