S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce a giveaway for a $50 Amazon e-gift card!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

How would you spend a $50 Amazon gift card?

To be entered in the drawing you will need to provide direct links to the products on your list in order for your post to be considered!

On February 1st we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have a few days to message this account with their information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be selected.

Let us know what you would purchase if given the $50 Amazon e-Gift Card! Head to amazon.com to get started!

👀Please Read Before Posting!👀
Direct links to Amazon items must be posted in order to be considered.
Canada and US gift cards will be given.
The Amazon Gift cards can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.

Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway.

Thank you for giving our little give away a shot! And good luck!

~Community Management Team

·
Registered
587 Posts
What’s up Admin,

I’m always trying to do things on my own. I’ve heard rebuilding heads isn’t the hardest thing to do so hopefully this valve spring compressor can take my DIY skills to the next level.

I also wouldn’t mind having some fresh motor juice ready to go.

Thanks and good luck everyone,
Yowakawaka

·
Premium Member
1999 ZR2 Bald Eagle..Visually Impaired
652 Posts
Hello again Amazon giveaways days
If I won again, I'd stack it toward the "stop alerting the neighborhood I'm currently turning society" as they already attempt to fine my beautiful S10 for not "being a new McClaren" every chance they get. And bring an "eye sore". So quieting her down might just pay a lot more than 50$ in less HOA complaints. I also change my oil every 2500, so oil is always 👍

Some people say Castrol gtx, I disagree 100% edit: on MY motor

And I can always use vitamins as prescription for my a's,as, and all the others are dumb expensive so I Amazon all but my horse sized folic and one of my A's already.. but good old multi's are a "make sure I overdose vitamins" everyday safeguard for my issues

Makes it easy to take on top of my 3 and 6TAD, regiment lololol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey guys, to start off I want to say good luck to everyone.
I'm 15 and bought me an S10 blazer, i do all the work myself, including i just lowered it on c6 vette wheels. I replaced the rear axle with a g80 locker from the new body style, and added a rear sway bar. This is just a few of the things I have done.
With limited money coming in, this would be a tremendous help.
I would get a muffler, which I have heard in person, which should keep my 4.3 quiet but give a little rumble.

Also i will be making me some custom tail lights soon, which I hope to include a u bar into.
I'm still deciding which lights to use for this, so if any ideas please let me know.

·
Been there Done it
14,876 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy yall, I’m new here
Recently I’ve realized I’ve been getting under 40psi on my oil gauge going highway speeds and it’s been like this for a while just been getting worse. 10psi at idle, and if this engine blows so does my whole entire truck. Thing is slowly turning into a money pit but I love this lil s10.
first thing I’d do is buy this
This would be amazing if I won the giveaway main reason being, I wouldn’t have to worry if my truck is starving of oil, she’ll be running happier, and I’d be more confident that my truck is going to last longer than everyone sayin she goin to be. Thank you for yalls time if you read this, have a good one and best of luck to everyone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
View attachment 356906

Hello everyone!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

To be entered in the drawing you will need to provide direct links to the products on your list in order for your post to be considered!

On February 1st we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have a few days to message this account with their information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be selected.

Let us know what you would purchase if given the $50 Amazon e-Gift Card! Head to amazon.com to get started!

Here is what I'd get. Fuel Pump Assembly for Chevy S10 Pickup for GMC Sonoma Hombre V6 4.3L fits E3952M https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HV1RPT...abc_372AAA94B3ED20N86W9D?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Infamous fuel pump issues

·
Blazer #3
41 Posts

·
Registered
1999 S10 LS, 2.2L 4 Banger, Automatic
3 Posts
I just bought my first truck, a good ol' s10 2.2L with 140,000 miles. It has an oil leak, and I don't think it has had new plugs yet. So, I would get:

ATP at-205 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000NVW1LM/ref=ox_sc_act_image_3?smid=ASTPZOKDIZ2KT&psc=1
Motor Juice -
Spark Gapper -

Hopefully that ATP at-205 might just give me a new engine (yeah that's not how it works). I hope that this will solve my oil pressure issues, as I am unable to spend much money on this truck at the moment. My pressure has been better in the winter but summer is going to be bad.

·
Registered
Chevrolet S-10 ZR5 4x4 Crew Cab
20 Posts
View attachment 356906

Hello everyone!

Hello everybody! I wouldn't mind a little help to buy this Dorman 925-002 Console Lid for Select Chevrolet Models (OE FIX) Amazon.com and give the current one the retirement it deserves.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.