Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I WAS LOOKING AROUND FOR THE BEST LINK KIT THAT I COULD GET FOR MY 01X

Suicide Doors S10 5 Link Wishbone Kit

Air Ride's Roadgrater

Which one do u guys think is the best one??​

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
matters your weld/fab skills also time process ...I think your good either way ...also a good chunk of change more for the roadgrater

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Wow, you dont waste any time!!
One hour between asking which kit is better and ordering it.

Good choice by the way.

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
I have the roadgrater. I love it. I wouldnt go any other way personally.......but my buddy is getting ready to roll on the 5 link, so we will see the differences....

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
vipervenom848 said:
the way i understand it is the road grater is bags over the axle and the 5 link is a lever setup so you will get a better ride and more lift with the 5 link. The road grater is bolt on and the 5 link is weld on. I personally cant weld but i have a few friends who can so i ordered the 5 link.
Your understanding is miscontrued. The Roadgrater uses sleeve bags over the axle, which ride just as good as the leverage setup of the 5 link. The Roadgrater is a full bolt on installation, whereas the 5 link is about 75% bolt on, and 25% weld on. The 5 link does have more lift, on the order of around 3-4", but they will both ride equally well.

·
Registered
344 Posts
SlammedDime said:
Your understanding is miscontrued. The Roadgrater uses sleeve bags over the axle, which ride just as good as the leverage setup of the 5 link. The Roadgrater is a full bolt on installation, whereas the 5 link is about 75% bolt on, and 25% weld on. The 5 link does have more lift, on the order of around 3-4", but they will both ride equally well.
ok thanks for clearing that up. i thought all over the axle setups didnt ride as well as the lever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts