S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered my rims from boyd coddington and talked to chris coddington and he picked my back spaceing and says it will be fine they are boyd savages 20x10 for the rear and he said i needed a 5.75 bs i am gonna run a 275-30-20 i know i wont beable to hit sides no more but will the tire rub my notch with that 5.75? they claim if they dont work send them back but seems off to me

·
Wyotech = October
1,356 Posts
Unless j0o got teh rear disc swappage.. (Disc makes the rear end wider by 1/4 inch on each side..)

·
choppin on twankies!
656 Posts

·
choppin on twankies!
656 Posts
o and monkey i was thinkin about doin that swap..who did u hear that it makes it wider..??

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you have 5.5 or 5.75 in the other thread you say 5.5 ? and how close are you to the frame in the back ?

·
choppin on twankies!
656 Posts
its 5.75bs and its close not too close if u have disc brakes out back or planning too get them i herd it pushes the wheels out .25"...just my .02

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just got them today i have 1" to the frame

·
choppin on twankies!
656 Posts
what bs did u get?? pics......

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got the 5.75 bs there in my thread in members rides ibanez691 winter rebuild

·
Registered
76 Posts
ibanez691 said:
i ordered my rims from boyd coddington and talked to chris coddington and he picked my back spaceing and says it will be fine they are boyd savages 20x10 for the rear and he said i needed a 5.75 bs i am gonna run a 275-30-20 i know i wont beable to hit sides no more but will the tire rub my notch with that 5.75? they claim if they dont work send them back but seems off to me

will a 5 3/4" backspace work on my 93 first gen truck
with a 15" rim.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts