S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vivid Reality.net
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok as of now i have a 01 X with a 4/4 drop the 2/2 fac drop and i added 2inch blocks and 2inch spindals BUT now i have 3inch blocks that i want to put in but i have to order 3 inch coils SO what else should i invest in ? if anything ?? any probs gonna rise? thanks:hitit:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
stock drop of the xs are 1.5 drop so you have a 3.5 3.5 drop now.

the belltech 2 inch drop springs on the customers trucks ive done lowered the zq8 trucks .5 to .75 more. 3 inch drop springs will lower 1.5 to 1.75 more and you will need 225 50 16 tires which will lower it even more. the air dam will not be able to fit a soda can laying flat under it.

as for the rear if you go with 3 inch blocks you will need to cut the bracket off

heres on how to do thathttp://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=690

i would just go wtih 2 inch drop springs and 3 inch blocks

·
Vivid Reality.net
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i have some 17x8 rimes comen with 215/40zr17s on them so what does that factor in i also removed the factory chevy springs up front and put in 2 inch drop springs cause someone gave them 2 me

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
YOUR TRUCK WILL BE TO LOW with that size but do it if you want.

lots of fenderwell gap also 215 40 17 is a 24 inch tall tire stock is a 26 inch tall tire.

also are they 4 or 6 cyl springs. 1 inch drop springs for a 4 cyl lowered my buddys truck 3 inches on his v6.

on bottom u said you used 2 inch spindles not springs. so wait right now in front you only have stock springs and 2 inch drop spindles rear just 2 inch blocks right

·
Vivid Reality.net
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right i have 2 inch spindlas and aftermarket 2 inch springs and the srpings are for a 6 and in the back i have the factory leafs and 2 inch blocks you think i will have alot of fender showing cause i have none right now and it i got another inch what do you think?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
if you can measure to the top of teh fenderlips all the way around it would help me a lot.

you need to be at least at least at 24 inches to fenderlips from teh ground to make the 215 40 17 look right. seriously id invest in some 235 45 17 and 255 45 17 rear looks good and fills the wells up a lot more

what size tire are you running right now

·
Vivid Reality.net
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
26 in the rear 25 in the front WITHOUT the 3 inch blocks or srping in it and i have factory X tires n rims now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts