S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i want to have my frame on the ground..but however, i live in a very hillish, and constructionist area....and also i heard just geting bag's trashes you turing capabilitys...so anyways i was thinking about getting a 5/5 drop and then getting bags? I need a smooth adjustable ride ...and i want it layin on the the ground when conditions are possible...get back to me please.. im trying to see how much cash im gonna have to save. Thanx -corey:thumbup:

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Bags

Hey, if you're gettin bags the only thing you need up front are 2 inch dropped spindles, this will allow you to lay all the way out or nearly lay out, but the back with only a 5 inch drop thats the lowest its gonna go even if you slap some bags back there, you want to run a mono with 4inch block, which isnt good for handling or traction, this will get the rear down all the way allowing you to lift it and level it out with your balloons, hope this helps some.

Nathan:idea:

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Hmmm

PhatSS10 said:
so thats the only way?
You could go with Shockwaves up front but i heard they dont let you get down all the way, and you could do a 4 link in the rear or try some kind of cantilever setup too, Sportruckspecialties sells a six link kit now that gets some great lift, i dunno, big money though with the shockwaves and the 4 or 6 link, depends on how much you want to spend.

Nathan:drinkhaha

·
Essten Concepts Ch. 5 Crazy Mug's Cuz
21 Posts
Bout time to see more of our club on here

Nathan just wanted to say wazzup and bout time to see some members on here. O yah dont forget Dec. 14 we have a meeting! later dude
daniel

·
For Sale
190 Posts
to lay frame, dont spend money on dropping your truck 5/5 u'll just be wasting money -- like someone said earlier, you need drop spindles for the front w/ bags and u'll tuck rim. for the rear - get 3 inch blocks and get a 2 link cut the bed notch the frame and u'll lay on ur frame -- its around 3k for everything for a meduim setup w/ valves compressor and tank and lines. if your gunna bag ur truck go all out and spend the oney, or u'll be having to spend more than you wanted to down the road =o)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts