S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 of these. Both out of a Blazer, so they have the bumpstop mounts. 59" wheel mount to wheel mount width. This is about 4" wider than a 2WD axle.

One is setup for disc brakes. 3.42 with the G80 locker. Complete axle with disc brake mounts. Asking $400.

Second is setup for drum brakes. It is pretty much just the housing as someone already pulled the gears and housing when I found it at the yard and the axle shafts had wear marks. Has the drum backing plates still. Asking $300.

I can also include rust free, original axle and sway bar mounting hardware (u bolts, shock mounts, etc.) with both axles. They're all shown in the pictures below.

I'm willing to ship/freight either at the buyers cost.

Located in Portland, OR.

I have VINs for the trucks I pulled these from and can verify the option codes.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Dang I paid $650.00 for 2 WD with Disks just a little while back. Open Carrier. I'm in Texas.
Been looking for the 2WD version for years, bought the first one I found on craigslist.
I'm curious if one could put just the narrower Axles (2 WD) in and make it the Narrower Width, for 2WD.
Any Idea what the measurement from inside backing plate to inside backing plate is?
I know the Calipers are the same, but the rotor is deeper.
My Axle flange is not as far away from the parking brake shoes as these I see, thats what makes me wonder.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nope I was wrong, I went out in the Garage and measured distance from Leaf Spring Mount to backing plate and it is 4ish" so never mind. Yours looks more than that.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it's not just the rotor offset.

It's a great fit for Corvette/Camaro offset wheels, though.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Disk axle still available?
Second is setup for drum brakes. It is pretty much just the housing as someone already pulled the gears and housing when I found it at the yard and the axle shafts had wear marks. Has the drum backing plates still. Asking $300.
I still have this axle. Sold the full disc axle locally awhile back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts