S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized my 4 banger has lower hp than some sport bikes i mean :wtf: is there any advantage to having a truck a freaking truck with the motor in it unless they come out with a turbo or a supercharger i am giving this peice away oh ya i just almost got beat by a stock honda accord i mean :cuss:

·
Self Portrait
1,634 Posts
The honda must not have been racing....cause even their low performance engine should hand you your a$$ nicely! I'm not saying that your truck is a POS or anything....it's just that our trucks aren't anywhere near what I would consider high performance.

G

·
no....i am not mad...whore...cause..i know more about cars and trucks..than you know..about beating off....i was just sayin what i read in the manual..soo...whatever you think quier...

G

·
KENNY WHO PISSED IN YOUR CHEERIOS
ABSOLUTCAIN PROVED U WRONG
THE 2.2L'S DONT HAVE 118HP GOING TO THE WHEELS

MAYBE YOU SHOULD KNOW AHT U R TALKING ABOUT NEX TIME
U COULD AT LEAST ADMIT U WERE WRONG

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i have no idea about cars/trucks all i know is from reading previous posts in this forum that 2.2s hp and the rear wheels is not 120 the 120 is at the flywheel..ok...and ya rhenry01 the kid in the honda doesnt know how to drive stick...and cant drive auto so that is why i beat him

G

·
hey ******..i know more about your truck than you know abuot baggin...soo..next time you need help...i will just pass you up..cause i have acess to other technician, books, and computer, and even GM Tech assistance..and i have used it several time to help several people on this forum...but..you and you butt buddy..have been put on my ****. list..soo..b4 you run your mouth...next time...maybe you should think of the advatages of keepin it shut

·
Self Portrait
1,634 Posts
Yea....I'd like to see someone take a 2.2 and turn it into a 7,500 rpm turbocharged screamer. But even if they do that you have to overcome the traction problem to be a serious threat.....so it's a double-edged sword that you have to deal with...

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh Sh!t man with all that knowledge you shouldve known your own cars hp ... i was really depending on you...man i shouldnt of said anything about you being GAY!!

·
Self Portrait
1,634 Posts
All those books, technicians and computers didn't seem to allow you to devine the FACTS!

Open mouth .... insert foot!

G

·
everybody on this thread is a ****ing queer..you all have big ****ing mouths...and don't need to run the rhenry...bend over and i will insert my fockin foot...shut up henry.your stupid...

G

·
hey you 21 posters...are cool..you all eat ****..o.k...soo **** off..i am goin to swim back up to my level now...b/c i am an adult...obviously all you are down with BAGBOYS level...

G

·
I THINK SOMEONE'S MAD BECUZ HE WAS WRONG
I AM NOT A BAG BOY EITHER
I WORK WITH MY DAD HE OWNS A TRANNY SHOP
SO I AM MORE LIKE A GOPHER

1 - 20 of 43 Posts