S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ebays cheap nitrous kit

Is it just me or does it look the lil CO2 canisters u can buy at wal-mart for pellet guns? As soon at the canisters are open, i bet near all or most of the gas would be lost in the lines itself. Is it just me or is the concept of nitrous oxide lost? I thought nitrous once it got to a certain degree it seperated into nitrogen and oxygen (hence the term N2O) allowing more oxygen into an engine for combustion? Isnt CO2 just carbon diaoxide that turns into an extremely cold gas when it hits air?
Maybe its just me, but are ppl really dumb to think this works. Or maybe it does? lol. i just thought i was funny. kinda off topic but oh well. roy

ebays cheap nitrous kit

·
UAH By-product
1,092 Posts
That's about 45 bucks to expensive.

You get what you pay for.

Brad

·
Hates 'know-it-alls'
26,065 Posts
It amazes me that some people are stupid enough to dumb things like this on ebay. This looks like the second biggest ripoff I've seen yet. The first biggest being all the ads in magazines that say "Supercharge any car for $69" I just hope this guy doesn't make too much money because you know they're are several people falling for this auction...lol

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
they are nitrous canisters for whipped cream... they have been known as whip it's can be fpunnd at many head shops

·
Registered
87 Posts
Haha yea I was just about to say those are Whip-It canisters, I dont do the shit, but my friends have. They are just small bottles of nitrous oxide for use in refillable whip cream cans.

·
Registered
125 Posts
what a joke. the dunbass that bought that should probably have his head examined wait he probably bought it for his $200 neon the that would explain the justification for him being a total jerkoff LOL

·
Registered
697 Posts
last i heard if you walked into a head shop and asked for whip-its they wont sell them to you. they might be outlawed. if so this would actually be a brilliant way to sell them. they also look like CO2 cartridges.
theyre selling it for the ford fawkus someone is bound to buy it.

·
bagged1
2,216 Posts
I was just doing some more thinking about this, lol

I don't even thing theres enough nitrous in one of those to charge the lines lol

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
B'BallZ said:
last i heard if you walked into a head shop and asked for whip-its they wont sell them to you. they might be outlawed. if so this would actually be a brilliant way to sell them. they also look like CO2 cartridges.
theyre selling it for the ford fawkus someone is bound to buy it.
You have to ask for "Whip Cream Chargers" or they wont sell them..

we bought ours at a coffee shop in the mall..

mom had lots of coffee parties those days hehehe

·
SUICIDE: The Only Answer
3,199 Posts
I know how you could get a lot of power out of those little canisters.... buy 3626337267362 of them and a lot of duct tape. then tape them to the top of your truck. then have a "friend" stand in the bed with a board with some nails in it. then tell him to hit them. It may not move the truck but i guarantee it will scare the sh** out of your friend. :blaugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts