S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys, has anyone even thought of a 348/409 engine in their s10??? i thought this would be sweet as hell. can you imagine an s10 doing this?
this is a 409 exibition car at the SCS in C-Bus, Ohio.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
V8Blaze said:
putting one in an s10 wouldnt be nearly as hard as finding a 409 lol. And if its in the oriinal car, **** an s10 get the whole car
yeah i feel you on that one. i saw one at a carshow that a guy rebuilt and wanted like 3k for it. just the engine. it ran on the stand and it just twisted like it was going to bust loose.!

·
Blown ex ***
5,710 Posts
andocommando said:
i think that is a falcon and i dont think falcons came with 409's
ummmm, no, not a falcon. its a 62 or 63 impala.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
andocommando said:
i think that is a falcon and i dont think falcons came with 409's
dude its not a falcon. a falcon is a ford product. its a 63 impala. i took the picture. i was there.....trust me its an impala

·
I'm on a boat
10,030 Posts
bww3588 said:
dude its not a falcon. a falcon is a ford product. its a 63 impala. i took the picture. i was there.....trust me its an impala
ok fvckhead, i said 'i THINK" it is a falcon, sorry for you not being able to read. i never justified it being a falcon NOR did i say u didnt take the picture,

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ok your the one that mistakes an impala for a falcon. thats just wrong. besides a falcon only has 2 headlights, not 4. and why the **** would a falcon be at the SCS? so call me a fvcking retard, obviously your not a chevy boy.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
V8Blaze said:
wow are you an idiot

none the less a 409 in an impala would be crazy. Traction would be a thing of the past
you mean s10? can you imagine tho??? just to say, "i got a 409" that impala says on the side "Mr. 409" so you could put "409 Dime" on the side of the s10. that would be awesome.

·
Check your ground
30,848 Posts
andocommando said:
ok fvckhead, i said 'i THINK" it is a falcon, sorry for you not being able to read. i never justified it being a falcon NOR did i say u didnt take the picture,
that sentece is missing the A or the Ed at the end of retarded:p

·
Frame Laying Member
2,068 Posts
Looks sick, but i heard nothing but BAD things about the 409?

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts
inprogress10 said:
that sentece is missing the A or the Ed at the end of retarded:p
Most times, retards really dont think that much about how to use proper english, when they speak....

·
Ross Racing Engines
1,385 Posts
what you see there is the famed 62 impala 409 bubble top...if you can find an original, usually at barret jackson autcions, they got for about 50 grand. The 409 4 speed is an awesome combination. From the factory they came with a warranty against blowing up. That's why they became so popular in their time. People would buy the car, flog it at the dragstrip, then go get a new engine.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.