S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ne one else got this hood post a pic or any NON stock hood!

Attachments

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man keep on sednin ppl

·
kaught yah sleapin racing
455 Posts
where can i get a big a$$ cowl hood like the blue one

·
<bling>me</bling>
141 Posts

Onyxxtreme2002 - that last pic of the silver truck - is that a 2nd gen with a full face phantom? i've never seen that before. looks pretty tight. got any more pics/links?

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
What kind of hood is on the red one above Lee's truck? And the one on el guapo? I like that style and probably will get one of those.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I got a question for you guys. I got a hood off a friend and it was busted up a lil. Well i refiberglassed the hood and have it all done and primered. I put the hood on and the gaps between the hood and fenders seem bigger then normal. Anyone else have this problem? What do i do? It didnt have anything to do with me fixing the hood. What should i do?

·
Xtremely Pimpin'
202 Posts
mine

Attachments

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
those are sum sick hoods man im gonna love my double ram air hood ne more keep sendin we got like evry freakin hood on here

·
Xtremely Pimpin'
202 Posts
i must say. hoods get noticed just about as much as rims. they definatly get talked about! best thing i ever got

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Goodmark 3rd gen hood.....

more pics in my gallery

·
rollin' on dubs yo
172 Posts
el guapo said:

Onyxxtreme2002 - that last pic of the silver truck - is that a 2nd gen with a full face phantom? i've never seen that before. looks pretty tight. got any more pics/links?
Sorry that's the only pic I have. APC makes that grille. Stylin Concepts used to have it but I just checked and it's not on their site anymore. It's pretty pricey too like $600. :eek:

Here's another pic. Same grille different truck.

If anyone knows where I could find this grille hook me up.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts