S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just added 4" blocks and pulled a leaf on my 94 s10 and wow that lean shows more n more the more you lower it, i measured and the left side is an inch lower than the right(bad lean right there) and i determined this by measuring the back lip over wheels, so im thinking maybe i could put one of the 3" blocks i have bak on the left side and that should pull it up to level with the right side i think....also im bottomoing out on bumpstops like crazy and i want to notch now, what notch should i use? and where should i buy it, i want a good one for cheap preferably....thanx

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chvys10 said:
u dont need to notch it, cut the bumpstop brackets..... im riding pulled leaf, and 4 inch blocks and beltect nitro drop shocks
kew kew sounds good gues i need to go do that then huh..maybe i can hold out til this weekend to do it but if ride is too bad ill do it asap

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
could you post some pics of ur truck?
i would like to see how low the ride height is b/c im thinking of buying some 4" blocks and pulling a leaf also.

·
I hate my truck.
2,747 Posts
Im not gunna lie, I love your wheels there hot. All around hot truck man. I as well am pullin a leaf and 4" blocks once I save up for spindles and coils.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
id post some pics as well but i have no clue how to post em on here, i need to get up a cardomain site wit some on there, maybe ill start on one tonight

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok so back to the lean problem i have....i looked at the bumpstops and was thinking, the left one is sitting on the stop and the right stop has only an inch clearance...im kind of afraid to cut out the bumpstops in that maybe that left side is going to drop even more than it is now..idk what to do if it does ill be mad...do y'all think if i replace both shocks in the rear if that will somewhat correct my lean in the rear?! only the rear leans on mine front is fine...or maybe just puttin a new shock on the left side to lift it maybe and not the right..?!?!?!?!?!please help its gettin on my nerves when i look at it

·
Draggin a Ranger now
464 Posts
If you only have the lean in the rear, I'd definitely say it's a bad shock. Tricked96sdime,On pulling leafs, pull the center 2 springs leaving only the main load spring and the overload spring. With a 4" block you should get right about 6" of drop.

·
S-Clusive Next Gen.
179 Posts
im riding 4 inch blocks and zq8 leafs and i have no leaning problems at all no notch just removed bump stop bracket

·
Draggin a Ranger now
464 Posts
loenufxtreme said:
im riding 4 inch blocks and zq8 leafs and i have no leaning problems at all no notch just removed bump stop bracket
That's what I have on my truck now. My '94 was 4" blocks on pulled leafs though.

-Mike

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah well i only pulled the one leaf in each pack on mine but it gave me about 6" or so but i mean itll most likely shoot up to 5.5" when i get the new shocks on it bcuz my rear shocks are weak as hell and the left one is pretty much gone!

·
99 problems
95 Posts
i'm riding on 3" blocks and 3" leafs with zq8 wheels and 245/50/16's and i'm rubbing my damn inside fenders (on top, not the side) in the back. i have a sportside too. any ideas? back to 2" blocks?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts