S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For someone looking for a used Turbo Kit, I'm selling the one off of Colleen's Blazer X for $4000. I'm selling this so I can make a new Race Turbo Kit:evilg: , kinda like the one I built for xtreme43s10. It will contain the headers, downpipe, crossover, wastegate(Innovative Turbo Pro-Gate), Innovative Turbo TO4E-60, sheetmetal 3 core intercooler, I/C Tubing and the complete fuel system. If you are in the area, you are more than welcome to check it out for yourself. I have some big plans for the Blazer X for this upcoming 2004 Detroit Autorama and need to start now. This kit is going to be sold as is.

Bill

And the wife says...:banghead:
He can never leave anything alone. lol

Colleen

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hellbents10 said:
You gonna be ready to race me and Gramp's next year at Indy?:evilg:
Maybe:angel:...................... gotta shed some of that 2 tons to compete with you short cab short bed trucks.

I just want 400 RWHP for my every day driver.:evilg:

·
Registered
212 Posts
MachPerformance said:

I just want 400 RWHP for my every day driver.:evilg:
who the hell doesnt. lol

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Hellbent its calling your name! :evilg:

·
98onyxsonomazq8
170 Posts
i'd be all over that turbo kit, but i wouldn't like 2 maxed out credit cards. $4000 is a little to much for me to spend on a used kit...hint hint....

not sure what i'm doing with the powerdyne yet anyways, part of me wants to throw it in the trash(but would have to get something different, but not nitrous). The other part is saying fix it, but i'm sick of fixing it, just so the POS can break again. Only if powerdyne knew how to fix things right the first time it wouldn't be a problem.:bugeye:

·
Blown ex ***
5,710 Posts
why should they fix it to last. you wouldn't keep sending them money if they did that.

·
Registered
160 Posts
you guys are scaring me my 'dyne has 12k on it now... I'm on borrowed time! ha!

Plus I beat the piss out of it... well at least I have AAA

·
Blown ex ***
5,710 Posts
the one thing i like about the dynes is that if it breaks, you can take the belt off and keep driving. i would be walking.

the dynes use sealed bearing. some of these bearings last forever, others are bad from day one. i bought a idler pulley from chevy, it started making a grinding noise 10 mins after i started it. i have a used pulley on my tensioner, about 90.000 on it, no problems with it.

·
Blown ex ***
5,710 Posts
o-yeah. if all the parts are in good shape, i think $4000 is a pretty good deal. i wish i had the option of a turbo when i was buying. i like my setup, i runs good, and getting better. but if i had a turbo i would be doing better, with probably less problems. anybody want to buy my setup ? lol j/k :D

if i could weld i very well might build my own turbo setup. a turbo, the way i would want it on my truck would be AWESOME.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cbrown said:
If I bought the turbo kit, what else would I need to have it in my blazer and running down the road ? ?
you would need LS1 fans and I recommend a mandrel bent 3" exhaust with a Dynomax Race Magnum muffler

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Cbrown said:
One more dumb question. How did the blazer handle the extra power ? Have you done anything to the suspension ?
Other than lowering the Blazer X, the suspension is stock. I can hook up pretty well...good enough to 0-60 in 4.8 seconds

·
Registered
1 Posts
anyone with an ATI supercharger have any comments on its over all performance. Lookin at one now and I need to know. The wait for a V-8 is wearing thin. I got a stock 2001 4.3 with only 6,000 miles and this supercharger looks like the ticket for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts