S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what if i did 2" spindles, 2" coils, and 3" blocks (my back end already sits lower than my front end). hows that sound? a 4/3 drop. shout out and tell me

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
ive had many cusomters that came in to me like this. the back was lower than the front stock. this happens when they give you (mostly the 4 cyl) the zq8 leafs which is 3 leafs. they just put them on some s10s mostly 97 down and the back sits lower than front

just measure to fenderlips all around lets say front is at 30 and rear is at 29 then a 4 inch drop in front would put you at 26 and a 2 inhc block would be fine to givce you rake

tony

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats the best brand(s) to go with, and where should i order them from? also, summit only carries coils for a 4-cylinder, what about my v6?

·
C.L.I.T. Commander
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i can get stuff from godfathers for much less- theyre DJM, should i go with belltech tho?

·
Sold
4,592 Posts
belltech 2 inch drop spindles $149.95 p/n 2100
belltech 2 inch drop springs $91.95 p/n 4223
belltech 3 inch blocks $24.95 p/n 6200
shipping from summit $6.95
i have heard alot of other having problems with shipping prices and how long it takes to recieve stuff from godfaters.what kind of price difference are you takin about? after shipping that is.
hope that helps

·
2 Da Xtreme
360 Posts
Bell Tech...........!

:thumbup: Go with BellTech.....you
Wont Be Sorry......!
I had a 3/3 on a 94 V6 SS.!
I put 50.XXX miles on the truck with
that drop not a single problem.!
Everything was belltech and it
came from Summit.....!