S-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to site and been out of rodding for 30 years; building a 1974 Land Cruiser with a 2002 4.3 and 4L460E trans...help on wiring/PCM programming needed! I wish to simply connect whatever wires from the V-6 engine harness to a 4-wire ignition switch and have engine run and trans shift correctly.

Whom do I contact regarding reprogramming my PCM/"CPU" to bypass the security and O2 sensors/etc? Also, do I really need to chop and sanitize the engine harness or just leaft the abondoned sensors in place and just have the PCM/"CPU" reprogrammed? Seems like everyone I've contacted is out of business or don't know.

Any help to make this painless would be appeciated. [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Re: Performance & how-to's! Everything 4.3l click here before posting!

New to site and been out of rodding for 30 years; building a 1974 Land Cruiser with a 2002 4.3 and 4L460E trans...help on wiring/PCM programming needed! I wish to simply connect whatever wires from the V-6 engine harness to a 4-wire ignition switch and have engine run and trans shift correctly.

Whom do I contact regarding reprogramming my PCM/"CPU" to bypass the security and O2 sensors/etc? Also, do I really need to chop and sanitize the engine harness or just leaft the abondoned sensors in place and just have the PCM/"CPU" reprogrammed? Seems like everyone I've contacted is out of business or don't know.

Any help to make this painless would be appeciated. [email protected]

Thanks.

Isn't there an electrical section? I don't think many ppl will see this

1 - 2 of 2 Posts