S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are looking at a Brand New 4.3 vortec MPI marine intake manifold assembled to be used as a bolt on Mpi conversion for your 1996-2003 S10 or full size 4.3 V6. This conversion eliminates the "spider" injection system that has been shown to be plagued with internal fuel leakage issues requiring several GM recalls. This conversion also allows you to now turbocharge or supercharge your 4.3 engine if you choose. This manifold includes the upper and the lower manifold a set of brand new 36 lb injectors (factory marine injectors are 24 lb) as well as a brand new fuel pressure regulator also included is a brand new 4 bolt throttle body and a 4bolt to 3 bolt adapter. I also am including a 4 bolt to 3 bolt throttle body adapter so you will be able to run a 3 bolt throttle body from you stock 4.3 intake or a 3 bolt throttle body from a 2002 Camaro if you want to. This manifold includes a new 4 bolt marine 75mm throttle body. If your application uses the 3 bolt you will need to reuse your stock throttlebody. Other than the injector harness and fuel line connections, all factory components will bolt on and connect. All the hard work has been done for you! This manifold also has the correct waterpump bypass fitting as well as the correct machining to accept the factory GM two stage thermostat. Not all marine 4.3 intakes have these two features!
P.S. if you have a 2001 or older 4.3 you will need to eliminate the factory egr valve (2002 and newer do not have an egr valve). None of the factory 4.3 marine intakes include egr mounting. If you have any questions send me a email and I will get back with you as soon as possible. What you see in the pictures is what you will receive. I reserve the right to end this auction early as I have this item for sell locally. I will only ship this item to the lower 48 states only. And I will only send these items to a varified PayPal address.

Attachments

·
SyTy Speed Shop
1,146 Posts
What are you thinking this is worth?

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,645 Posts
anyone make these that ship to hawaii?
A post in Off Topic or Wanted to Buy is a more appropriate area. This thread is dead. Fell free to start your own thread, or maybe try a pm to those involved.

Reactions: DimePrime
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.