S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
bdz
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I kno its not an s10, but hey, i figured i should give yall something to look at, seems like pictures are a rarity in the S&S section..

4 15" Alphasonik 400 Series
1 Hifonics BX1605D (Temporary)

·
bdz
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah its my car, 87 buick regal..I didnt want ported. Ive allways like sealed, so i figured id go that route. No i havnt gotten it metered yet, im going to wait till i get rid of the hifonics and get 2 Alphasonik 1000DA amps, shouldn't be that long tho ill post the ###'s when i do tho

·
Fatty~BooM~Daddy
4,239 Posts
im just not seeing the point in that...but ok

·
Fatty~BooM~Daddy
4,239 Posts
Classic96 said:
in being sealed or..?
nope the whole box...definatly just not digin it .

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
looks god to bad something like that wont last around here they would just steal the whole damn car to get the system :rant: look good how's it sound :tup:

·
Fatty~BooM~Daddy
4,239 Posts
Classic96 said:
bummer...didnt you used to live in Orlando?
nah...but im not knockin the work..i just think its usless in a car like that to build something that looks like that or that performs like that...however it performs...i just think its too much in a car like that ...its just usless

·
AWD > j00
3,357 Posts
itsalifestyle said:
i dono, whats the point? It looks cool and everything, but why would you need that much bass? Looks like good work tho..
dude.....your name is "itsalifestyle", you destroyed your truck by cutting out the bed so that the rear axle can get up there and have to ask why someone would need so much bass, come on, you know the answer

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
WhiteZQ8 said:
dude.....your name is "itsalifestyle", you destroyed your truck by cutting out the bed so that the rear axle can get up there and have to ask why someone would need so much bass, come on, you know the answer
I'm with you on this one.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
how did you get enough airspace for all 4 of those 15's in that little back section of a regal? does the box protrude into the trunk at all? Looks good, the only thing i would of done differently is port it to get a couple extra db's out of it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts