S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,anyone else here with an extended cab ever figure out what causes annoying 3rd door rattle, and what fixes it?

It is most noticable when rolling over bumps / pot holes.

I had it at the dealer about a year ago for other service, and mentioned it to the tech, and he fixed it somehow. Lasted for about 3 months, then rattle came back. Annoying as hell, as the rest of the truck is solid and quiet. I've tried searching the forum, but no one has posted a fix.

thanks!

·
I Am Canadian!
1,194 Posts
You learn to love it...that is all you can do...hit it with some lube that usually helps

·
Registered
279 Posts
Rattle here. Had them "fix" it at the dealer when I took it in for its 3000 mile service. Was fine till I opened the 3rd door to use it now its back again. Though it seems more like a rattle from the door panel than the door itself.

Its so freaking annoying. I'm going to mention it again during its 6000 mile service.

·
Day: Geek - Night: Nerd
337 Posts
I have a rattle. It seems like it is worse if the door is not closed 'just' right... I need to take my truck to the dealer. I got a couple of rattles & the brakes pulse when they get warm or in traffic...

:cuss:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts