S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people. My 3rd door handle was broken by a few of my friends (They were sitting in the ext. cab before I got my subs in and they were pushing their feet against it when I was trying to open it, so it broke :() a while back, so I took the screws and what-not out and started opening it with the whole thing popped somewhat out. Then, my other friend pulled to hard down on it and it broke :(. I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a replacement or what I could do. I think the top bar that connects to the top latch just came off instead of broke off. If I could, I might be able to get it hooked back up in there, but I don't know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx guys. Now I just need to figure out how to get inside my door to hook the inside back on, lol.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*UPDATE* Just bought me a whole new third door handle. Also just got done taking off my panel in the back to get to where I could see where the hook for the top latch goes. I fixed it :). So, if anyone has any trouble with their 3rd door, ask me, Im sure I can help :). Now I am just sitting here waiting for my 3rd door handle to come :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts