S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Driver of the Short Bus!
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have a 383 stroked small block 350 with the moroso 12qt pan. But I'm no longer thinking of doing a solid front axle conversion. So my problem is that the 12qt pan wont work with the factory IFS and 4x4. Does anyone know where I can get a pan that would work in a factory 4x4 iFS setup??? Thanks for your time....

Scott

·
BADDEST TRUCK IN DFW
2,089 Posts
Im not 100% sure if the s10 pan out of Jeg's will work with the 4x4 stuff...Maybe just the stock SBC pan will work?

·
BADDEST TRUCK IN DFW
2,089 Posts
monzadood said:
the stock oil pan will not work. the v8 s10 4wd pan is very different.
learn something new everyday...lol, I havent delt with ANY 4x4 stuff

·
hellboundkustomz
2,336 Posts
10.5_SUCKS said:
learn something new everyday...lol, I havent delt with ANY 4x4 stuff
i had a guy that wanted me to put a 350 in his 4wd blazer. i did a little research and give him a quote. it was too much so he decided to do it himself. he bought all the parts, tried doing it, realized he wasn`t capable. then realized my price wasn`t too much.

·
BADDEST TRUCK IN DFW
2,089 Posts
lol, yeah I get that all the time....People come by the shop pulling that shit, when they call back the price suddenly is higher? lol...

·
Driver of the Short Bus!
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, I checked JTR anyway, Looks like they now carry a 4x4 oil pan that has the clearances for a stroker kit. Guess I'll have to check up on their website more often..... Thanks for the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts