S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ATELOPHOBIC President
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever hear a 350 s-10 with dual downturns and flowmaster 40 mufflers. Or does any one have other opinions on exhaust for me?

·
Registered
120 Posts
well your in luck, I have duals with the 2 chamber flows(40 series).I have them turned down right at the rearend.It makes them real deep but it also roars alot in the inside.You wont have the problem of interior noise on a truck like i do.My pops put the same mufflers on his 350 s-10 but ran the exhaust all the way out and its a quiet as a mouse,guess its because of the longer tail pipe after the muffler

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
V8Blazer said:
well your in luck, I have duals with the 2 chamber flows(40 series).I have them turned down right at the rearend.It makes them real deep but it also roars alot in the inside.You wont have the problem of interior noise on a truck like i do.My pops put the same mufflers on his 350 s-10 but ran the exhaust all the way out and its a quiet as a mouse,guess its because of the longer tail pipe after the muffler
How much did that cost you to do that?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I bought the flows from Jegs fro 59.99 each and I got the complete exhaust done in aluminized (spl?) pipe so it wont rust for just over 80 bucks with tax

1 - 5 of 5 Posts