S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just thought i would post a few pics of my 1935 international project to show you what i have been busy with. I have a long ways to go, but it is coming along nicely, and should be a bitchin rod for about $10k. I am also planning for the BBQ, and I can't wait to see the turnout we have this year. I look forward to seeing you all on August 7th.

Eric

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, here are some of the details. It will still have a 4 foot long bed on it, all cab bed and grill will be sandblasted and I am painting it red with cream white accents and a checkered firewall. 305.350 combo with the kenworth 5 inch stacks and very free flowing mufflers. The wheels will be paint matched, and will have baby moon center caps. Those are some of the basics. It will be finished and on the road next summer.

·
PANFACE
3,388 Posts
looks good eric, i love the old school trucks, can't wait to see it at the bbq. your boss gonna be rolling something to the bbq again?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am using the 305 because i got it complete in excellent condition with an edelbrock 650 cfm carb, alternator, starter, and edelbrock valve covers and air cleaner all for $150. The truck will weigh in at less than 2,000 pounds when completed, so that 305 will be plenty fast.

My boss may be rollin out in his belair again, and I may have a few more rods coming as well. Not 100% sure yet though.

Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts