S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a fully stock first gen s10 4wd with 31s on it. I have searched all around and all the threads say after a 2 inch lift I can fit 31s? If I can fit 31s on it now can I fit 33's after I lift it two inches?

·
Registered
254 Posts
i run 31x10.5s with no rubbing only with a torsion bar crank and air shocks in the rear.
now with 33s im sure with 4" or so of lift u should be fine with some trimming and depending how wide u go it prob will rub a little

·
Registered
419 Posts
Im going to be putting 31's on. Im cranked up some and have an inch taller leaf springs and coilvers in the rear that give me an inch too so im putting 31's on hopepfull within these 2 weeks and ill post pics

·
Registered
245 Posts
I've put 31s on a friends 100% stock blazer before, they were ATs and not MTs. They only rubbed at full steering lock

·
Registered
155 Posts
if you do any offroading with 31's with less that 2 inches of lift your tires will rub bad. you can probably get away with 32's with 2 inches of lift if you don't offroad.

·
Registered
402 Posts
im planning on running 31's on my '94 jimmy with just a 1.5-2" torsion bar tweak and some 2" 3 leaf fab shackles. anyone know how bad they'll rub the frame on stock wheels?

·
Registered
254 Posts
some will run some wont it depends on how the suspension is on the truck. like i mentioned before i dont rub at all with only a torsion bar crank and air shocks.
of course an 11.5 is gonna rub its too wide to run without a spacer

·
Registered
155 Posts
I can crank my tbars down to almost stock and my 31's won't rub with regular driving other than when I'm turning and hitting a bump at the same time. if you have your tbars up more than an inch 31's shouldn't rub even with offset rims. I only rub when I'm going over rocks and such

1 - 13 of 13 Posts