·
aka 74 courier
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of any deals goin on bag parts around 300bux

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
What are you expecting for 300?? Do you know what different items cost?? Why don't you figure out what ya need or want, then go from there. I can tell ya right off the bat, you won't get a decent setup for 300. You could get the front bagged, and hooked up to a bike pump valve thingy (schrader valve).... lmao... but thats ghetto.

·
FTW
1,023 Posts
for 300 he can get everything for the front except lines fittings, tank and compressor
90 for mounts
130 for 2 firestone 255c bags
70 for 2 3/8 inch smc valves
that comes to 290

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I'll tell you how I was told, dont go in it half assed, safe your money and get everything at once, because when you part it you end up loosing stuff or forgetting about things, so just save up and contact larry when you have about $1,000.........

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
i bought all my stuff piece by piece... not a bad route to go especially if you cant save any money like me. when i first bought bags i got em off this guy i knew. 4 bags a compressor and pressure switch for 140. 2 of the bags were brand new. just my opinion.

·
Registered
89 Posts
ive bought all mine peice by peice and ive replaced every thing about 3 times finaly getting it the way i want it... buy a good kit it will save you money in the long run

1 - 8 of 8 Posts