S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody using 3" drop spindles ? im wondering cause im lookin at a fairly recent issue of sport truck mag. and they dropped a blaz. with 3" spindles and i like the idea of keeping my stock springs for the stock ride but still getting the 3" drop i want plus they only cost 139 or less a pair which is in my budget , plus i'd like to keep my susp. geometry as close to stock as possible for normal tire wear and handling . well basically i was just lookin for some opinions on this subject, any coments apreciated :)

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
92S10LB said:
anybody using 3" drop spindles ? im wondering cause im lookin at a fairly recent issue of sport truck mag. and they dropped a blaz. with 3" spindles and i like the idea of keeping my stock springs for the stock ride but still getting the 3" drop i want plus they only cost 139 or less a pair which is in my budget , plus i'd like to keep my susp. geometry as close to stock as possible for normal tire wear and handling . well basically i was just lookin for some opinions on this subject, any coments apreciated :)
i only know of 2 inch spindles for s trucks. i am not too sure of blazers though.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: 3" spindles

MightyMouseJ5 said:

i only know of 2 inch spindles for s trucks. i am not too sure of blazers though.
yeah i see 3" listed all the times for s-10's

·
2,186 Posts
Re: Re: Re: 3" spindles

92S10LB said:
yeah i see 3" listed all the times for s-10's
never seenem. any links? i wanna see, might buy some!:thumbup:

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Re: Re: 3" spindles

MightyMouseJ5 said:

never seenem. any links? i wanna see, might buy some!:thumbup:
well from the best i can tell these are the spindles they used in the article, they said chassis tech

·
Registered
214 Posts
Are you sure they're not 3 inch lower control arms? I've never seen a 3 inch spindle for anything but a '78-'87 C10 before.

-Chris

·
2,186 Posts
Chrisbequick said:
Are you sure they're not 3 inch lower control arms? I've never seen a 3 inch spindle for anything but a '78-'87 C10 before.

-Chris

yeah, those are the only 3 inch spindles i have seen

·
2,186 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
there is 3" spindles for 4x2 s-10's..but they are lift spindles not drop spindles...

yeah, i think he is wanting a drop though... nice quote by the way....

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
:thumbup: nice quote :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts