S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about adding the 3" lift spindles to my 99 s10 2.2 2wd.where is everyone buying there extended break lines and what lenght are they supposed to be?

·
B4U Task Force Admin
29,526 Posts
Brake lines can be bought from Kore3...any length you specify.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
29,526 Posts
I have no idea. You might try calling Kore3 and asking them...very friendly, knowledgeable people.

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,221 Posts
You don’t need longer brake lines. Relocate the hard line,and the hose is long enough,that’s what I did.

Go to the junkyard,and get both front brake hose brackets from another S10. cut them off before the bend so you end up with a plate that still has the hole,and peg that bolts to the frame. then drill two holes at the end of your junkyard brackets. One the size of the bolt that goes into the frame,one the size of the peg that aligns the bracket. bolt your modified hose bracket to the frame,then nut& bolt your existing hose bracket to it...it’ll push your hard lines out about 2” which will give you enough slack in your hoses lock to lock.

You’re welcome,...just saved you $200..well,Jeep Wrangler guys did. that’s how they do lifts,by relocating the hard lines. I just repurposed the idea for S10’s,because I’m cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts