S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys and gals everyone knows that Drop Zone was cancelled, ya ya its a bummer. But did you think that was gonna stop the hardcore northwest minitruckers, no way. Were bringing back our show and moving it to the last weekend in july, the same weekend DZ would have took place. Dropped on Arrival, hosted by Extreme Renditions, is returning back to the great town of Canby Oregon! Our show was a great success last year and this year its only going to be bigger and badder. Its open to all forms of custom vehicles: hot rods, choppers, 4x4s, imports and of course MINITRUCKS! If you build it bring it, cost for the 3 day show is as follows:

$25 pre registered
$30 registered day of show

I would like to thank everyone in advance for their support and look forward to seeing everyone! We are also looking for any sponsors interested in being a part of this great event. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact Jeremy Johnson at [email protected]

·
Tater Kustomz
1,181 Posts
hell yah...ill be there...^_^ ill try to at least.lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I'll post up more info when I get it. Northwest Rides is working on a flyer for us so I will relay that to you all as soon as we have it.

·
Tater Kustomz
1,181 Posts
ok...so i got a flyer emailed to me...here it is...sorry about it being so small...my photobucket resizes them...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys for posting up the flyer, we are still in the revision stage of it, but its good enough to give everybody the basic show info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts