S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MECP Certified
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been looking at getting a 3/4 drop kit, (3" coils in front, with 4" angle drop blocks in back), but i'm curious as to what kind of ride results will i get...am i gonna feel every damn bump i go over? or will it smooth it out a lil bit?

here's my truck.

let me know, thankx

·
Eksessiv Louisiana
238 Posts
i just did a 3/4 to my 99 s10 reg cab this past friday. i have stock 15" wheels with yokohama 225/50/15 tires. i used 3" coils in front, and 3" leafs and 1" blocks in back. i have toxic drop shocks all around and it rides fine to me. and it sits lower than my friends ext cab s10 with his 245/45/17s and he has a 5/5 drop.

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
94sonoma, I moved this thread over to the suspension area of the forum, you should get more answers/opinions regarding your questions here...

Psychobrick

·
no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
You are probably gonna have to trim the bumpstops in the back or take them off completely along with the brackets. Otherwise, the back is gonna bang over every bump and drive you nuts. Trust me, I didn't trim mine and I feel every crack in the road :(
Otherwise, driveability and clearance will be fine. I still have my factory ZQ8 Billstein shocks and my ride is fine with a 3.5/4.5 drop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts