Chris Betts - invoice number - 42369
Chad Miller - invoice number - 63507
Kyle Neumiller - invoice number - 51511
William Sederburg - - invoice number - 42382
Gary Harris - invoice number - 63651
Aaron Testerman - invoice number - 51891
Nathaniel Hill - invoice number - 63886
Doug Brown - invoice number - 51795

These are all goin out TODAY or MONDAY. Sorry for the wait guys, yall will be gettin phone calls today as well incase you dont see this thread :D

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
oxsign said:
This is great that you guys are doing it this way. I'm not in this bunch, but I'll keep my eye out for it. Great customer service guys. :cool:
I make phone calls every Friday, but I figured I would post all the info too because most of the time I do not get through and sometimes people dont get the messages. We'll see how the whole posting thing goes

·
Layin' 20s
1,268 Posts
DAMMIT! I didnt make the list. Maybe next week.

·
Registered
94 Posts
so if i ordered my 5 link about 2 weeks ago how much longer am i lookin at? dont mean to rush you's im just wondering....little excited:)

·
FloridaTruckScene.com
5,190 Posts
pOrk said:
I make phone calls every Friday, but I figured I would post all the info too because most of the time I do not get through and sometimes people dont get the messages. We'll see how the whole posting thing goes
this posting thing would be nice..

it would be awesome to post everything that goes out, but that would be alot of work..

·
murse
13,200 Posts
^^^^^i would think that they would only post the people's names who are gettin like links and big shit of that sort.

·
Anybody got a Band-aid?
1,917 Posts
sportflea2000 said:
so if i ordered my 5 link about 2 weeks ago how much longer am i lookin at? dont mean to rush you's im just wondering....little excited:)
Me too! But I am rushing ya.....Im an impatient prick:D

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WhiteXtremeSdime said:
Oh and by the way.....nice job dropping my call today Eric. :rant: Had to wait 20 more minutes to talk to Kris
I transferred your call to his line, its up to him to answer it dude.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts