S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont care how many links it has lol i wanna lay my ass on the ground. What is the best kit for the money out there right now??

WARNING: OPINIONS MAY VARY & HEATED CONVERSATION MAY OCCUR. :D

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
if you can weld and can do some work. get the SD 5 link! you'll save some money over buying the backhalf, have some quality time with your truck, and still be laying your ass on the ground!

·
Sweet lemonade.
2,737 Posts
yessir and if your looking for the best ride EVER... (what i'm doing) go with the 5-link + Airlift Dominator 2600's.

however, there is a some debate on which bags are better. Slam Re's or Airlift Dominators.

but no matter what you get, bags make your truck sexier.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yessir and if your looking for the best ride EVER... (what i'm doing) go with the 5-link + Airlift Dominator 2600's.

however, there is a some debate on which bags are better. Slam Re's or Airlift Dominators.

but no matter what you get, bags make your truck sexier.

website for the 5 link and bags????

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
the backhalf is more expensive, but the 5 link from SD is i wanna say the same thing(almost) just not "bolt on"!!!

·
376ci LSX MCSS? Say what?
7,589 Posts
pics of the kp 6 link? ANd how much does it run for all the parts out back besides the air management parts lke valves, bags, lines...

·
Can I get a hot tub?
2,676 Posts
2 LINK!!!!!!

lol. If you have any kind of fab skill, get the superlift 4 link from SD. It will be cheap and the bags will be mounted on the bars. you will have to get a fuel cell though. The 3/5 link are the same, just the 5 link has two bars rear off the axle that provide lift. With the 3 link you will have to mount you bags to the axle and run a bridge across the notch. Now if you have absolutely no welding ability and pocket full of cash, the bolt on back half (5 link with pre notched bolt on frame rails) from SD. That will lay you the fock out on big rims and you can go home happy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts