S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read that the 2nd gen beds will bolt right up to the frame on a first gen. Is this true?? If so........does anyone have any pics of a 2nd gen stepside bed on a first gen? A Fleetside? Thanks.

·
Can Yah Hear That China!
924 Posts
i heard the same thing, but i dont think a 2nd gen fleetside would work b/c it a rounder bed on a square truck, .... i dont think it would look right,

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nevermind.........I found a pic and I dont like it. but its on a stock truck so if anyone has any on a slammed and shaved truck then post up

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
post the pic you found...i saw one on ebay for the whole truck and it looked pretty good...i liked it...the lower body line lined right up but there was no upper line on the bed..if you had the upper bodyline of the cab shaved like mine, it wouldve looked alot better...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
that is one problem with it...........here is the pic

and photoshopped by someone on ssm

I dont know i guess its ok with the lines shaved but i need to see one in better shape before i decide if i like it enough to do it

Edit: I quit on trying to get the pics to work.....just click the link :banghead:

·
Can Yah Hear That China!
924 Posts
i think that looks awsome. my truck is parked for the winter so i thinks this would be a nice little addon.... llooks like im taking a trip to the junkyard

·
^ Thats Me!!
655 Posts
Heres a photochop i did and it'll give ya an idea. I think it looks pretty cool. Oh and the reason why more of the rim is showing on the front is cause theres no flare.

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
theres a silver one around, Extended cab w/2nd gen sportside. Looks bad ass

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like that in your photoshopped pic.....I may be having second thoughts. But I may buy slammed87dime's bed in the spring so we'll see.

·
xtremefour
1,805 Posts
Looks alright, the body lines don't go good togethe IMO. Straight front end and rounded back end

·
//NC\\
1,054 Posts
that would look hott on that 1st gen with the trailblazer front end

1 - 11 of 11 Posts