Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is the ride with 22s?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but im the tires im having on the 22s are 255/30/22zr.....and i wanted to know what the ride was like with all 4 22s not a 20 22 combo but thanks

·
Registered
496 Posts
Depends if you have air ride, or shocks with the air ride etc. I have 255/30/22 in all for corners and its a hell of a it at high psi but ridding low its not to bad. Still bumpy considering theres 1/2 inch of tire....lol

·
32,797 Posts
Depends if you have air ride, or shocks with the air ride etc. I have 255/30/22 in all for corners and its a hell of a it at high psi but ridding low its not to bad. Still bumpy considering theres 1/2 inch of tire....lol
:stupid:
Plus it also depends on what you think a good ride is.

F

·
0 Posts
not steal the thread but im trying to put 22s on my blazer and theyre 22x9.5 what do i need to do to do that on an automatic bagged blazer not BD

·
Registered
496 Posts
:stupid:
Plus it also depends on what you think a good ride is.
Exactly, I had 245/40/18 last year and honestly, I cant tell the difference in ride. Its a little bumpier but its to be expected. Now when I put my 14's back on with the 75 profiles, then it feels like im in heaven :haha:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im really lookin into the coy c5 22s and if anyone can get some pics with s10s with the c5 rims on it tht would be cool.......thanks

·
Twizted Intentions TN
1,431 Posts
yea i agree they can suck and they can be ok, mine are ok but sometimes on the interstate i freakin HATE IT!

·
TUCKIN
1,098 Posts
mine on a big body rode smooth but on my truck with switches kinda sucked if i ride some what lifted and like a few inches of the ground wasnt all that bad but it really didnt bother me all that much

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what if ur trucks like lowerd 3in what is the rubbing issues like.......

·
TUCKIN
1,098 Posts
for sure wont get full lock and might hit fender at the top edge depending on you offset and wheel width and what not

1 - 17 of 17 Posts